lundi 6 février 2017


My favorite series


Bones is an American crime procedural drama. The show is based on anthropology and archaeology. The main characters are the FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz) and the anthropologist Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan (Emily Deschanel).
Résultat de recherche d'images pour "bones"

I started watching it because of one of the stars of the show, David Boreanaz. But I realized that the show was good and I enjoy the chemistry between Booth & Brennan and the relationships between the characters. There is humor between the two main characters: Brennan and Booth! The characters are likable, the dialogue is understandable and the science interesting. I am interested to see where the love interests go. I love the humor, character development. The forensics are no better than CSI but no worse. I like this show because the characters take themselves too seriously...well, except for "Bones".


Résultat de recherche d'images pour "bones"

 Well, I admit that the beginning of season 7 was quite strange because during 6 seasons we always saw them playing a game of seduction. It is as if we had missed a chapter, but it a very good series. I do not get enough. This series presents us a magnificent duet inseparable. I find this series entertaining and relatively funny and I know that it is not so obvious today to make a recognized place in the family experts.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "bones"
I adhered to this series, bones and Brenan form a very beautiful couple, I saw the season 8 and I can’t wait to see the season 9.

8 commentaires:

  1. Hi Ahmed, my name is Jojo. I've been watching bones too and I love it! I think the way Brennan thinks about stuff is cool. I also watch criminal minds and the walking dead. What other shows do you like? What do you like to do for fun?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oh and if you ever get the chance it would be awesome if you could check out my blog. jochurch.blogspot.com I also love playing football and basketball. I've played since third grade.

      Supprimer
    2. Hi Jojo, I also watch limitless. It's a very interesting show, I think you will like it. I like playing basketball and soccer, but I prefer videos games.

      Supprimer
  2. Hi I'm Lexi. I've never seen Bones before, but it sounds really good. I might start watching it soon. Is there any other TV shows you really enjoy?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Lexi, I'm Ahmed. Bones is a really good series, I also watch The Walking Dead and NCIS, but Bones is my favorite.

      Supprimer
  3. Hi I'm Lexi. I've never seen Bones before, but it sounds really good. I might start watching it soon. Is there any other TV shows you really enjoy?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello Ahmed my name is Luis, I have watched a couple of episodes of bones with my girlfriend before and I thought it was pretty interesting. I don’t watch it anymore because my girlfriend has seen the series a couple of times and she just found a new one so Kind of just go with the flow of what she watches. Is there any other shows you like to watch?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hello Luis, I also watch some mangas like Death Note and other series like limitless or NCIS.

      Supprimer